Things I Definitely Think Will Happen When I Post A List
In order of most likely to actually happen.
- 1.My friends support it.I'm not saying I need my friends to support me via likes and relists but it'd be nice if they did.
- 2.I'll get at least 1 comment saying my list is funny.Maybe my humor doesn't translate well to list because I am hilarious and real life people would love the shit I write in my lists if I said them in real life.
- 3.I'll get a ton of likes and relists and new followers.I'm super disappointed that my 3 lists have not yet made me list famous.
- 4.@bjnovak will find my lists.I'd love a comment but even a relist or like would do.
- 5.I'll find the love of my life.First, they'll relist me. Then, they'll comment on how relatable they found my list. I'll check out they're lists...so funny...do I have a list crush? This goes on back and forth for a while. We start following each other on Twitter. Find out we'll be in the same place so we decide to meet up. Maybe it's a list event because in this scenario we are both list famous. We click immediately. The rest is happily ever after.
- 6.#5 happens to be about @bjnovak