Things I Brought Back From China
- •TeaI went to a tea expo so tons of puerh, black and even red tea. No green tea because I don't like it as much.
- •Chicken cookiesNo chicken but made with cha siu so basically bacon cookies!
- •An umbrellaA small flat one to keep in my suitcase
- •A beltJust a basic black leather belt but nicely made and irresistible since it cost less than $2
- •One of those pins with a Chinese and American flag
- •Dried pea snacksChinese markets sell tons of snacks and I was I intrigued by the dried pea with flavors like garlic and crab
- •An appreciation for blue skiesSeriously the air pollution in China is horrendous