Words & Pseudowords That I Can't Stand
Feel free to add suggestions....or bonus points to anyone who can use all of them in a single sentence.
- •DroolEspecially when used in a food context. Gross. Please don't drool. Salivate instead!
- •NomOh the baby talk! Make it stop.
- •FlowAsk any woman, this is not a good word
- •Stylin'Where did this come from and why?
- •HellaPlease just no
- •On fleekSo it's s phrase not a word, but I'm adding it anyway. Aka typo on gleek! @eatthelove
- •PseudowordIt's a real word and kinda pretentious
- •WifeyEven worse than hubby
- •HubbyEw.Suggested by @gabimoskowitz
- •Orgasmic [in regards to food]Because if your food REALLY is orgasmic, hope you wipe down that chair you're sitting in after the fact.Suggested by @eatthelove