FAVORITE NYC HOLIDAY THINGS PART 2
It's fun living here at Christmas time
- •The lights all along the iron fences at Madison Square Park
- •Internationally delicious pastries. Buche de Noel? Oui! (Eric Kayser)
- •Listening to tourists as they turn a corner and see the Rockefeller Center tree for the first time. "Woah, It's so much bigger than I thought!" or "There it is, buddy, look up!"
- •Those windows at Bergdorf's. Amazing. My favorite part is watching people's faces as they see each one
- •The mountain of Christmas trees outside of the Plaza Hotel