I WAITED IN LINE FOR 45 MINUTES TO EAT THIS
Thai-inspired rolled ice cream at 10Below in Chinatown, NYC. The actual ice cream is made to order 🍦🍦🍦
- •What I had: Rolled s'mores ice cream with Teddy Grahams and a toasted marshmallow on top
- •My husband had: Banana Nutella rolled ice cream with pretzels
- •They pour the ice cream mixture on to a sort of magic icy surface, add ingredients, spread it around till it freezes and then scrape it into rolls
- •Bonus: cute whale logo
- •There were about 50 people in line. In January.
- •Conclusion: If I'm around the shop and there's no line, I'd go in again. I think kids would love it. Also now I know how delicious Teddy Grahams are on ice cream.(and they're so freaking adorable)