Problems gals with long hair have
- •When your hair gets stuck under your armpits and you're afraid you're getting deodorant in your hair.
- •Knowing that you'll never be able to be a secret agent because you leave long strands of DNA everywhere you go.
- •Never achieving the perky, bouncy ponytail, no matter how high on your head you pile it. It's simply too long (also: that's what she said).
- •Needing a king size pillow, just so your hair has somewhere to rest at night.
- •Relating a little too much to the fairy tale, "Rapunzel."
- •Investing in cases of dry shampoo to make your styled look last - your arms are so sore from blow drying, you're exhausted thinking about doing it again.