Crushes for the Week of 5/23/16
I have a lot of crushes. Some are on real people, fictional characters, dead people and items of clothing. It's weird, and I'm weird, which is awesome.
- •My new purse, with a cup holder.Look at it. It's totally awesome. Look at the pockets. I regret nothing.
- •@mdabski's weekly lists.Ok. So Maryann only has written two lists, but they're awesome. She has genuinely good taste and is super cool. I think MaryAnn could totally have a great lifestyle brand, but she's too cool for that.
- •The Cast of The CraftBefore American Horror Story or even Buffy, there was The Craft. I watched this on Monday, with no regrets. It really set the standard for what we expect in Teen or New Adult supernatural films.
- •Shai, Protagonist of The Emperor's Soul.It's a novella, so just buy it on the Kindle and understand why I love her. She gets why I love impossible, stressful, but rewarding projects. It's a love letter to artists, writers and researchers.
- •Henry Standing Bear, Longmire.Henry's probably old enough to be my dad, but I do not care. Henry is selfless, genuine and has freckles. I like that he's the voice of reason, because I need more reason in my life. Also, his name is Henry, which is my top pick for a boy's name if I ever have a son.
- •Officer FuriosaWhile writing this post, I ran into "Officer Furiosa" while taking out the trash. She works the area where I live, and is a beautiful, deadly tropical fish, who can kill with a glance. She's everything. I want to make friends, but she could totally kill me. She's probably a secret Navy SEAL or something.