Key Rules for Basketball
I'm in charge of a basketball tournament at work right now and I don't know anything about basketball. Here's what I learned watching the games.
- •There's only one ball per gameI had to explain this one because they kept trying to play 2 per half-court. No.
- •You're not supposed to climb the hoop after you score.Seriously?! Why?
- •The ball should be bounced, instead of kickedWhy were they doing that?
- •You can hit the ball out of someone's hand with a crazy amount of forceIf it was someone's head, they'd totally decapitated.
- •There's a losers bracket?Why is that a thing? You lost.
- •I'm really worried about concussions.I feel like everyone needs a helmet.