My Plans for Spring Break vs What Actually Happens
I'm on Spring Break starting tomorrow. I need to do a bunch of work, go to the doctor, start exercising again, and sleep. I'm probably going to end up staying up all night reading fan fic and sleeping all day.
- •March 31, 2017Meeting up with Harley for "sister day." Snacks, internet, and tv.
- •April 2, 2017Dylan's going away party.
- •April 3, 2017Appointment with the allergist!
- •April 5, 2015Seeing a play with Tracy.
- •Report for March 30, 2017.Survived the day. Found ten dollars in my car. Ate Taco Bell while reading The Economist. Now, I'm going to read Rogue One fanfic, even though my house is a mess.
- •Report for March 31, 2017Went to the bank, grocery store and back to bed. Seeing Harley on Tuesday, which is good. My house looks like my closet is suffering from a stomach virus, clothes everywhere. Can't be bothered.
- •Report for April 2, 2017Migraine. Slept all day and watched Avatar with my husband.
- •Report for Monday, April 3, 2017Slept all day, went to the allergist, found out how much I weigh and then wrote 2k words.