Things I've done instead of sleeping
I wake up at 4:30 for work every day, which means that I go to bed somewhere between 7:00-8:00 because I need nine hours of sleep like a growing infant. Tonight, I cannot sleep and I'm pissed.
- •Listened to part Sarah J.Maas's Throne of Glass audiobook
- •Listened to part of Leigh Bardugo's Six of CrowsLet's talk about the dude who does Kaz Brekker's voice. He needs to read everything, all the time.
- •Tossed and turnedMy husband calls me a "bed trout" because I toss and turn so much.
- •Ate leftover chips and queso.Thanks Moe's. I love that I can walk to three burrito places from my apartment.
- •Shopped on PoshmarkProbably going to buy these burnt orange chucks for work.
- •Ate Olly Sleep GummiesLike, six of them and no joy. I'm annoyed.
- •Used Unroll.me to unsubscribe to 500 mailing lists.No lie.