WHY I LOVE BEING SINGLE
I've been single for about 2 and a half years now. There's been periods of dating in between but nothing really serious. I'm going on a year of being single without even thinking about or trying to find someone else. I like my alone time and I think that I'm truly able to find out who I am and what I want. When I'm ready, it'll be there.
- •I don't have to worry about getting in fights while drunk.When I get drunk, my already flimsy filter comes completely down and I will say whatever the fuck is on my mind.
- •I get to do whatever I want, whenever I want.I can come and go as I please without having to check in with someone.
- •I get to starfish in my bed.
- •I don't have to worry about shaving.I know this isn't really a requirement anyway, but you've got to admit, when you have a bf, you have a lot more upkeep.
- •No emotional games or mind fuckery.I hate the way people are so into games. I'm a very straightforward, honest, and blunt person. I wish people would stop being afraid of saying what they want and how they feel.
- •I live alone and it's glorious!No sharing my space with anyone.
- •I'll probably do a list about the things I hate about being single eventually. 🙃