Tv Shows I Wish Would Come Back on the Air or Never Leave
(in no particular order)
- •Gossip Girl...xoxo
- •Psych...my favorite show ever. I love it so much that I named my first born after Burton Guster.
- •The Jim Gaffigan Show...one of my favorite new shows. Warning: your body will physically hurt from laughing so hard.
- •Ally McBeal...I miss that dancing baby.
- •24...because the world just feels like a safer place with Jack Bauer around.
- •Sex and the City...like every other woman in the world, I too wanted to be Carrie Bradshaw.
- •Curb Your Enthusiasm...genius.
- •The Office (American version)...makes me feel like my workplace is almost normal.
- •Blow Out...because nothing says fabulous quite like Jonathan (and his hair).
- •Hart of Dixie...makes me want to live in a small town in Alabama, besides, we're all allowed to have that guilty pleasure.
- •An Idiot Abroad...you just can't write that stuff.
- •Forever...still upset we never found out what happened with Henry and Jo.