THE WORST MOVIES I HAVE EVER SEEN
Some of these are painful to remember
- •Blind DatingChris Pine plays a blind guy looking for love. The friend I watched this with got up and ran away multiple times.
- •BiodomeDisgusting scenes. Offensive jokes (that just aren't funny). Sexual harassment. Overall terrible.
- •Small Town Saturday NightWent through a Chris Pine phase in middle school. In this one he plays a musician. The problem with this one was that there was just too many plot lines. He does, however, sing a song at the end of the movie that I immediately bought on iTunes and still listen to because he has a beautiful voice.
- •Over the HedgeI am still mad about this. I wanted to see a Lindsay Lohan movie but Ebert and Roper said that this was better so my dad took me to see this and I was miserable the entire time.
- •How to Lose a Guy in 10 DaysI can't stand Matthew McConaughey