- •Ooo my mom and I on Christmas. My dad is British, so we do traditional English Christmas Crackers which contain the paper crowns you see on our heads.
- •Ah, a good memory from a trip up the coast with @cseuthe to Big Sur. We stayed at the beautiful Ventana Inn and I brought the magic home via a glass bottle.
- •A night out with some of my favorites. The waitress said we looked like The Babysitter's Club
- •Alexis. A baby I babysat for in New York. She is now about 6 years old and she is a FIRECRACKER.
- •HAHAH. Dying that I hit this one. My dear friend, Caroline, measuring up how many apples tall she is at the Hello Kitty Museum.