ARTWORK MADE BY MY BRILLIANT FRIEND, CHARLOTTE VICTORIA
My dear friend, @charlottebeee discovered she had this amazing gift a few years ago. Here are some pieces I've commissioned from her, as well as pieces I'm just obsessed with.
- •This beautiful portrait of @Lauren and her father that I asked Charlotte to make for Lauren's birthday. So beautiful.
- •This gorgeous portrait of my old boss' mother who passed away a few years ago. This was his favorite photo of her.
- •This wonderful photo of my best friend who passed away 5 years ago. I sent it to her parents as a gift and they were floored.
- •This phenomenal photo of my boss' daughter being a princess with Anna and Elsa. Frame and title added later by me.
- •Another one of my other boss' daughter who is being raised by amazing parents that encourage her to be a warrior. This is one of my favorite ones she's done for me.
- •A lovely one of my grandparents. My grandma loved this. One of her favorite Christmas presents.
- •I'm just in love with this one. She's expanding her art into some BEAUTIFUL pieces and concepts.
- •This is actually my favorite one (I say that a lot). I want a big print of this in my room so bad.
- •Me and the artist. Highly recommend checking out her Instagram (CharlotteVictoriaArt) and her website: CharlotteVictoria.con