- •@cseuthe's Disneyland Birthday.Seriously. I remember standing in line for Thunder Mountain and thinking "I'm so happy right now. Remember this."
- •RiverWay Ranch CampA rich kids camp that was a hotel when it wasn't a camp. The best two weeks of my summer.
- •Winning The Sportsmanship Award in 6th GradeWe had a sports banquet for all the athletes in our school and most of the prizes were "Best Athlete" "Most Improved Player" "Best Defensive Player"... But I won "Sportsmanship." I was pretty proud of that.
- •Mrs. HandMy 6th grade teacher and, to this day, my favorite teacher ever.
- •EnglandEvery winter we'd go and visit my grandparents in England. I always looked forward to it because there was always SNOW! ❄️❄️