FAVORITE FRIENDS EPISODES
This is very difficult for me to do, but I'm going to attempt to narrow this to my top 10. One per season... Jesus. Here we go:
- •The One With All The PokerSeason 1. My favorite episode. So many good jokes, some great Phoebe moments. Just the best.
- •The One With the Lesbian Wedding.Season 2. Phoebe is possesed by a ghost, Monica turns her kitchen into a battleground, Rachel consoles Carol. So many wonderful things.
- •The One Where No One's ReadySeason 3. Brilliant episode that takes place completely in Monica's Apartment with only the main six cast members. Amazingly well executed.
- •The One With Chandler in a BoxSeason 4. Chandler in a box. Monica's best speech in the entire series.
- •All of Season 5Seriously. The whole season. Season 5 is amazing. Monica and Chandler sneaking around. Rachel and Ross trying to make each other jealous. It's all perfect.
- •The One With UnagiSeason 6. I loved when Rachel and Phoebe were living together and bonding. The two of them sneaking up to attack Ross is pure brilliance.
- •The One With Phoebe's CookiesSeason 7. One of my favorite Phoebe moments. "Nestlayy Toulhouzah" "Nestle Tollhouse?!"
- •The One Where Rachel Has A BabySeason 8. This episode has my favorite line of the entire series. "How are you feeling?"- Monica, "I'm alright. You know that feeling when you're trying to blow a Saint Bernard out your ass"- Rachel on labor pains.
- •The One with the Soap Opera PartySeason 9. My parents write and direct soap operas so this episode has always held a special place in my heart.
- •The One Where Ross Is FineSeason 10. David Schwimmer's most GENIUS work on this show.