MY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES THROUGH THE YEARS
I love Halloween and often had some pretty creative ideas. Here are a few.
- •Baby's First Halloween: Pumpkin
- •Clown. (Face paint, included)
- •Minnie Mouse.
- •A mouse.
- •Belle. (Featuring @mollyb as a cheerleader)
- •Cat In The Hat. (I was deathly ill this Halloween, but I pulled through for candy)
- •Tootsie Roll. (Yes, those are tootsie rolls in my hair)
- •Tamagotchi. (Hand made costume by my nanny, Aura)
- •M&M. (I got lazy this year)
- •Mary-Ann from Gilligan's Island. (I had to hold a sign because no one knew what I was)
- •The Queen of Hearts. (A group costume, complete with Alice (pictured) and a rabbit (not pictured))
- •Tiger Lily. (Another group costume, complete with Tinker Bell, Captain Hook, Peter Pan and Wendy)
- •Ninja Turtle. (Another group costume... I was super into group costumes in college)
- •Avatar. (I was really committed this year)
- •Hello Kitty. (I was in Vegas for Barbra's tour this Halloween. I pretty much just dressed up for myself and walked around the casino)
- •This year, bringing back the Tamagotchi. Get ready.