THINGS I LEARNED DURING MY IMPROV LEVEL 2 GRAD PERFORMANCE
- •Always jump on stage with the funniest person in your class.Thank God for you, Guillermo.
- •"If you're not having fun, make a different choice"A piece of advice from my boss/improv extraordinare, Lennon Parham. Also, just a great life lesson.
- •Edit if the scene sucksDid this quite a few times. Saved a lot of people that day.
- •Be ok that the show sucked, tuck it under your belt and move on to the next.Again, a life lesson.
- •Be proud that you had the guts to get up there and make a fool of yourself.One step closer to stardom. 🌟