I'm a Feminist (Because)
And no, it's not because I'm a forever-menstruating, soul sucking lesbian beast that wants to kill all men
- •Because I believe that I have the right to be paid the same amount of money as any man in the same position.
- •Because girls deserve an education, too.
- •Because I am more than my body.
- •Because I believe all people deserve to be treated with the same respect.
- •Because growing up amongst all the societal beauty standards has destroyed my self esteem.
- •Because I am pro choice, and I believe that women should be in control of their own bodies.
- •Because my clothing shouldn't determine my intelligence or dignity.
- •Because 1 in 4 women will be raped at college.
- •Because I don't like it when men are condemned for doing something because it's 'too girly'