I'm Too Scared to Sleep
I'm 15 years old and I live in Amsterdam, and I'm too scared to sleep tonight.
- •Some kids are doing fireworks down the street (very common for kids to do this here as a laugh) and I keep thinking it's bombs.
- •I have friends in Paris.
- •Definitive answers on the incidents have yet to be released and the suspense makes me twitch
- •There are Twitter threats to attack London next
- •My whole family is asleep and my exhaustion is causing paranoia to play with my mind
- •People died. People are dead.So far the death toll is more than 140 people.
- •My heart aches for the hostages, the victims, the families and the people of Paris.