Already on li.st? Open in app.
My daily list of all the good in my life (in no particular order)
- •My husband BenHe is funny, a fellow neat freak, and a smarty pants. He teaches me something new everyday. He's also kind, considerate (one of the few who still opens doors for people) and doesn't hold it against me if I boycott my chores. I rarely unload the dishwasher or do the laundry, and he picks up the slack without complaint. Also, he taught me the limited cooking skills that I possess. If it weren't for him, I'd still be eating salads with iceberg lettuce & individually wrapped American cheese slices.
- •My catsNo one is as genuinely excited to see me everyday as my cats.
- •My jobNot only am I grateful to have a job, but I'm grateful that it's the job I always dreamed about.
Restaurants I like in DC, Maryland and Virginia (including fast food).
- •Mount Vernon Inn (Mount Vernon)I recommend the fried green tomato sandwich or the French toast.
- •Bread and Chocolate (Old Town)👍 for the falafel sandwich.
- •The Burger Joint (Old Town)What I like about their veggie burger: no peppers. I get it whopper-style with lettuce, tomato, cheese, mayo and ketchup.
- •Ben's Chili Bowl
- •George Washington's Mount Vernon
- •The National Museum of American History
- •Ford's Theater
DC, Maryland and Virginia attractions
- •Colonial WilliamsburgLiving history museum and the setting for Philadelphia in AMC's Turn
- •Jamestowne SettlementLiving history museum near the site of Jamestown
- •Historic JamestowneFirst successful English settlement on the mainland of North America, founded on May 14, 1607