Men I Would Date (& Eventually Marry) if My Boyfriend Died
I love my boyfriend, but were something to happen to him, here are the (famous) men that I hope would take his place- being single IRL is not a requirement for this list; where's the fun in that?
- •Paul F. TompkinsThe only man on this list I've actually met in person! Handsome, hilarious, charming- & he seems like the kind of dude who knows how to make a lot of really good cocktails- an important quality in a boyfriend, in my opinion
- •Donald GloverHe seems like he might be a bit of a "tortured genius" type, which would be exhausting, but he's so cute & so talented & I love him.
- •Pete HolmesSuch a lovable goofball.
- •Blake GriffinI would just let him put me in his pocket & carry me around all day.
- •Jason MomoaBasically same reason as Blake Griffin with added Game of Thrones role play stuff
- •Mads MikkelsenSlightly terrifying, wholly gorgeous. He'd probably be able to pick out amazing clothes for me & make great dinner reservations.
- •Jason MantzoukasHilarious, crazy, neurotic, handsome, sexually terrifying.
- •Daniel RadcliffeThe second-cutest tiny little woodland critter I wanna bang. The first-cutest is my actual boyfriend, Aaron.