TO ME, HAPPINESS IS…
A Killer Yoga Class
- •It's quietPreferably no loud breathers, no grunting (gentlemen, ahem), and the quiet makes meditation easier.
- •Perfect musicNo words, but if there are words my preference is Sanskrit so that the vibrations of the language resonate with my physical practice.
- •Hot RoomIt doesn't have to be hot, but I love a hot room. 108 is preferred and the best way to open up for some deep stretching.
- •It doesn't *have* to be hot, but I j'adore a hot room...108 is the preference.
- •Flow-y posesMake it all flow! I love moving almost dance-like from pose to pose. Not too hard and not too easy.
- •Killer SavasanaDO NOT CHEAT ON THE SAVASANA! It's the whole point y'all! Relax and rejuvenate for the rest of the day. OM!