ERIC SCHLOSBERG AW 16 LOOKBOOK
"Surprisingly wearable" says Vogue.
- •The theme of the collection is basically a rich upper east side girl who loses everything and ends up living with punks on St marks
- •So. We decide to find the most disgusting location we find because St Marks isn't really punk anymore -- it's like vape cityThis look reminds me of Britney's video in Oops I did it again -- but with yellow / Ronald McDonald vibe
- •Would wear this for sure
- •The model had to step in rat poisoning to get this shotFashion fashion fashion
- •I wish people wore makeup like this out in public.
- •This is legit the basement of an apartment that is thousands of dollars per month lmao. Who would have known
- •More pix on W, vogue, t magazine dazed and more xoxoxooxo