GREETINGS FROM MY CHILDHOOD BEDROOM
It's almost fashion week and I came to my parents house to mentally prepare/watch Bravo and swim. Here's what is in my room
- •Here is a really brilliant project I worked on in 2nd grade. I dried out a gourd, painted it white with silver polka dots and pressed on flowersYes I did, in fact, go to art school
- •Sporty Spice action figure. If you can see, it even has the silver cap and her arm band tattooGirl power
- •The first camera I fell in love with ❤️ So many memories roaming around Philly with this babe. The ultimate game changer was my tlr/choosing the square format over this tho
- •My mom wrote this poem for me on my confirmation day. She is the best mom ever - especially because I had an attitude problem in ccd and almost failed.
- •Pink carpet
- •Obama 2008 shirt
- •Aaron Carter x Usher, among other CDsCan we get Aaron on this app?
- •What can I even say about this
- •Side eye till I die
- •Mix CDs from an ex. I am still a sucker for this stuff 💔
- •In high school I worked as a barista and would steal all the nytimes sections and kept the pages that had photos I liked. I still have a huge stack! I loved this shot of hillary.