MEMORIES FROM MY WEEK AT THE BUNNY RANCH
More pix: http://bit.ly/1KmcM5Z
- •When I come out west, I like to do the SF/LA combo. Two months prior I had decided, for whatever reason, to spend 4 days in Reno in between. Truly the weirdest city (Nevada IS the Florida of the west coast) So, when I get the call to spend a week at the bunny ranch I'm like there's no reason for anyone to be in Reno this much in their life
- •Judith Regan, who published Dennis Hof's memoir(it's 👍. Classic Regan book) tells us to bring bleach because we are living in the suites. I had been working 1.5 months without time off so I was too tired to think of all the weird sex happening in the bed I'm sleeping in lmao
- •This is Hof's current gf outside my suite. Unlike other girls, she refuses to call him daddy. "Last time I checked my dad's name is Bill" she is a former working girl/so cool
- •Dennis owns something like 20 brothels in Nevada. Across the street from the bunny ranch is a cul-de-sac of 5 brothers, a strip club, and a restaurant with food named after the girls
- •After sex, naturally you want hot sauce with Ron Jeremy's face ...?
- •This chick finishes with a client then shows us her Lego collection that's next to her bed
- •Thursday's are naked karaoke night. We sing Britney Spears with the girls and clients
- •"Frito salad". This is what you eat at the Bunny Ranch. By the end of the week I just really wanted to be in Brooklyn eating a kale salad
- •Strippers at his club strip to Lady Antebellum "need you now"
- •The dynamic at the bunny ranch is so "normal" that you almost forget people are having sex for money. (I 100% legalized prostitution. Regulation is key)
- •After a week I leave and go on the Kidz bop tour, naturally
- •Oh and I met Air Force Amy. She uses LinkedIn to get clients (!)