MY 11 FAVORITE BLINK 182 SONGS. I THINK.
It's hard for me to relate to someone who doesn't love Blink 182. There have been two times in my life I've felt star struck - Oprah and Mark Hoppus. I've been listening to the new album (that I love, despite many arguments amongst friends) this week, so I've been revisiting basically all of their albums.
- •DammitThis list is not ranked in order of importance, but if it were, dammit would be #1 still. This song is a fucking classic. I would blast this in my car during high school, it's both a great breakup and workout song...AND it's also the perfect go to karaoke song. My friends and I always lose our voices screaming this
- •First DateI listened to this song every fucking day when I met ❤️Peter❤️, my first kiss. I met him at the jersey shore and he was a tall surfer. Super hot. Then he made fun of me relentlessly when I started shopping at hot topic 😘 Where are you now, my love??
- •SoberOff the new album. This is a banger. It's the one I've gravitated toward the most. That, and "she's out of her mind"
- •AlwaysThis is a beautiful song. I think of all the summer nights on my dad's boat listening to this song on my pink CD player....
- •The Rock ShowDoesn't this make you wish warped tour was still cool????????? Fml. This song is a crowd pleaser. Can't go wrong
- •PatheticUnrelated - album art for dude ranch is brilliant
- •M+M'sHistorically I have always listened to this whenever I have a crush on someone. Ugh. Classic.
- •She's Out Of Her MindGood summer song. Cute. I approve.
- •Man OverboardThis song will be relevant in my life probably until forever unless I get married (there's always divorce! 😛)
- •After MidnightWent out with a guy who is a music manager not too long ago. He said Neighborhoods was his favorite album. I was like 🤔 dude? Then I listened to the album a few times and I think it's very underrated. I really enjoy it