NOTEWORTHY CONVERSATIONS OVER THE YEARS
Some standouts after a few too many eye roll worthy convos this week
- •Man: Where in Greenpoint do you live? Me: Near McGorlick park. Man: Really? I've been working over there recently Me: What are you working on in Greenpoint? Man: Community service. Picking up trash. You should meet me there tomorrow and bring me a sandwich.Did not bring him a sandwich
- •Me: I'm still in school--I go to FIT. Man: Oh, wow. You must be mega smart. Do you build, like, robots and stuff? You are so cool. Me: You are thinking of MIT. I go to the fashion school, the only thing people are building are dresses. *Man straight up walks away"I'm 26 now, older and wiser
- •Man: were any of your relatives involved with Charles Manson family? I feel like they definitely wereNo. Wouldn't let it go
- •"I'm genuinely surprised that you look the way you do given the photographs you take."Because I was wearing a dress
- •"Are you nervous shooting because of who I am?" -- said in serious tone by someone who is not a celebrity or anyone of note
- •"Karl wants you to stop taking pictures of him."Lagerfeld
- •"You keepworking hard. The big jobs are gonna come."Said by male the other night while shooting nyfw for the New York Times. Hm. Let's look at my schedule bruh
- •"What's your email? I want to give clients your email just in case I'm busy or don't want to do a shoot."Lmao
- •"You went to an alien brothel? Oh god I feel like people are over listening to our conversation..."Guy I was on date with embarrassed about people overhearing my travel stories LOL
- •"Your dad is a trump supporter? I'm surprised you still talk to him. How can you continue a relationship like that?"Well. He's my dad.
- •"Maybe I'd like Amy if she wore crop tops"