OBSERVATIONS FROM WATCHING SEINFELD FOR THE FIRST TIME
I don't know how I went this long without ever watching an episode
- •Suddenly I understand dozens of references from current shows
- •Is he supposed to be playing an actually successful comedian? It's very vague.
- •His apartment in season one is VERY gray. It's extremely off puttingThe color palettes that change ever so slightly in s2 aren't much better
- •It seems like Jerry is successful, yet his blue sofa... 😳The sofa just switched to a grayish teal color in the episode im now watching
- •Elaine's roommate is amazing. I hope she gets a bigger part or dates Cramer. Don't tell me. Or tell me.
- •Jerry: definitely hotS1 and 2 at least.
- •Why do they all have cars that they use on dates in nyc?Not practical
- •How old are they supposed to be?
- •Elaine's style ❗️💯The fringe jacket and boxy blazers. Amazing
- •I get why everyone likes this show
- •Update: Kramer and Elaine's roomate hooked up OMG
- •Update on jerry's hot factor: the mullet developing is killing the vibeWould still hook up with him though