PHOTOGRAPHERS, PLEASE STOP TAKING THE FOLLOWING PHOTOS:
- •Youthful road tripYou're not Ryan McGinley or Larry Clark. I don't care about your aspirational hip road trip
- •Any type of youth oriented photos taken with a Yashica t4 or Contax g2.Nope. I actually just don't like "youth culture". Can you tell?
- •Photos of homeless peopleVery photo 1
- •Bananas/fruit still life on colored seamless paper.Very Los Angeles 6 years ago, yet somehow influences so many ad campaigns present day
- •The couple hand holding phenomenonMy eyes are burning!!!!
- •Contemporary photographers Portraits that feel very Napoleon Dynamite
- •Old cars in CubaYeah, we get it