WHERE SHOULD I TAKE MY MOM ON VACATION?
Help me be a good daughter
- •I'm going to take my mom somewhere for 5 days or so. I'm looking for something ~relaxing~ near a beach/lake and not terribly difficult to get to via flight from Philadelphia. She most likely won't go international unless it's an island (lol). Curious if anyone has been somewhere worth recommending.
- •Kawaii, HISuggested by @obie
- •Ocean City, NJSuggested by @thecomicswife
- •Galveston, TXSuggested by @thecomicswife
- •Puerto RicoSuggested by @graceofwrath
- •Charleston, SC. You can easily get to Isle of Palms and Sullivan's Island for beach time, plus you can walk around Charleston for awesome food and shops. If you want to go a bit more relaxing, Hilton Head is also a good idea.Suggested by @colls39
- •Puerto RicoLots of fun, yummy food, no passport needed and not many language barriersSuggested by @shanaz