Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Whaaaat? (Confusion)
- •Oh my goodness! That sounds awesome!
- •Why isn't cheez-it croutons something everyone is doing?
As a college instructor, here are the essentials.
- •The Hermione Granger magic wand I bought at Universal Studios. I pull it out whenever students come by to tell me that "life" has gotten in the way of "academics." It has made crazy exes disappear and stolen laptops reappear.
- •Nine almonds. My go-to 100 calorie snack. Health experts say that your snack must be around 100 calories. The logic is as follows: 1) Having a larger snack will sabotage my wholesome nutrition at mealtime. 2) Not having a 100 calorie snack will inevitably lead to succumbing to a 1,500 calorie candy bar.
- •Box of tissues. These come out after I tell my students that the wand does not work, and they have to fix their own lives.