WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
In case you were wondering...
- •A dentistWhy? I was five, lost my first tooth, and was fascinated by it.
- •A sports shoe store ownerCirca age seven. I loved sneakers. I still love sneakers. And teeth.
- •A writerAge eight. I write every day to this day. Not book material, but songs and other things.
- •An Olympic track athleteI was nine, my sister was 12 and she ran track. I had my first taste of a track meet and I loved it. I also probably thought I was fast so I'd be good at this sport.
- •An Olympic swimmerI liked swimming and the Olympics. Probably same time as track athlete
- •A snowboarderYear 2001. Hook, line, sinker. I wanted to ride and then in 2002 when Kelly Clark won everything, yes.
- •A surferRocket Power.
- •A skateboarderAlso Rocket Power.
- •Clearly I liked extreme sports. Still do.
- •A musician/songwriter2003. I needed a guitar after seeing School Of Rock and here we are.
- •Yup. Still a musician.
- •And a sailor
- •And a skier
- •And a writer
- •But if I had to pick one