Already on li.st? Open in app.
This restaurant is a mess. Here is why:
- •There is ketchup on the table.It's a Mexican restaurant. There should never be ketchup readily available. I understand that kids use it, but it's a major red flag.
- •The salsa is crap.It's like tomato paste with onion powder and minuscule, sporadic pieces of jalapeño. Maybe. It might just be bell pepper.
- •The televisionCurrently on TV: Wendy Williams, The Talk, American soap operas. No soccer. No telenovelas. Crappy American TV.
These are my top 7, in no particular order.
- •Elizabethtown. Not Cameron Crowe's most famous, but SO GOOD.
- •Princess Bride. You guys, duh. It's just the whole package.
- •Dirty Dancing. I carried a watermelon. Nobody puts Baby in a corner. I had the time of my life. Enough said.