MOVIES I’LL ALWAYS WATCH IF THEY’RE ON TV
These are my top 7, in no particular order.
- •Elizabethtown. Not Cameron Crowe's most famous, but SO GOOD.
- •Princess Bride. You guys, duh. It's just the whole package.
- •Dirty Dancing. I carried a watermelon. Nobody puts Baby in a corner. I had the time of my life. Enough said.
- •You've Got Mail. Tom Hanks. Meg Ryan. The AOL voice. It's just too cute. "I wanted it to be you. I wanted it to be you so badly."
- •National Treasure. You guys, I can't even explain this one, so I won't even try. Seriously. I don't even like Nicholas Cage, but I watch it. Every. Single. Time.
- •Almost Famous. Another Cameron Crowe. I have loved this movie for years. I reference it and people look at me like I've lost my mind. Side note: I recently watched it with my mother and she was team Elaine through the whole thing. I think this explains everything you need to know about my upbringing.
- •How to Deal. Mandy Moore stars in this movie based on 2 books by NYT Bestselling author @sarahdessen. I love Dessen, I love Mandy Moore, but Allison Janney makes this movie for me. She's just the best.