SIGNS I SHOULD NOT HAVE EATEN AT THIS MEXICAN RESTAURANT
This restaurant is a mess. Here is why:
- •There is ketchup on the table.It's a Mexican restaurant. There should never be ketchup readily available. I understand that kids use it, but it's a major red flag.
- •The salsa is crap.It's like tomato paste with onion powder and minuscule, sporadic pieces of jalapeño. Maybe. It might just be bell pepper.
- •The televisionCurrently on TV: Wendy Williams, The Talk, American soap operas. No soccer. No telenovelas. Crappy American TV.
- •My tamale.My tamale was too greasy and the sauce tasted like spicy Chef Boyardee ravioli sauce with the ground beef on top of the tamale. Ok. It wasn't just the sauce. The whole thing tasted like Chef Boyardee.
- •My plate has been gone for 15 min and still no bill.Am I supposed to just go up? It's mostly empty in here. I'm so confused.
- •Never. Again.