Already on li.st? Open in app.
I live with my 90 year old grandpa and 84 year old grandma.
- •How to speak really loud without sounding like you're yelling/angryMy grandpa has trouble hearing. It's not usually how I speak but if I talk uppity like I'm always asking a question it doesn't matter how loud I yell it doesn't sound like I'm mad
- •How to give insulin shotsFor my grandma. Jiggle the tummy around to find the softest spot. One of the few times a soft belly is helpful
- •Just eat what they give youGrandma loves to feed. Just eat it. It makes her happy.
Best sushi places in LA please.
- •SugarfishThat is my favorite right now.
- •Sushi ParkIt's on Sunset. And you might see a famous person!Suggested by @angusisley
- •I think frogs are nocturnalI only heard them ribbet ribbet at night.
- •BBQing with charcoal is complicatedGotta let the black burn off before you cook or else the meat will taste like gas. And it'll probably poison you
- •I could never go real campingThe glamping cabin with a kitchenette and queen bed still smelled funny I had to buy a candle
Reasons why I downloaded this App
- •Because @ayacash told me to
- •I want food recommendations
- •Cause a funny man invented it
- •I just like new things