Things I Learned When I Went Glamping
- •I think frogs are nocturnalI only heard them ribbet ribbet at night.
- •BBQing with charcoal is complicatedGotta let the black burn off before you cook or else the meat will taste like gas. And it'll probably poison you
- •Woodpeckers are for real
- •I could never go real campingThe glamping cabin with a kitchenette and queen bed still smelled funny I had to buy a candle
- •You can't throw charcoal awayThey can catch fire super easily
- •T-Mobile gets zero service in the mountains.