What to Get Me for Christmas
Not just for Secret Santas.
- •Hello Kitty AnythingLike, literally, anything. Even if it's something I already own but you found a Hello Kitty version of it. That would be fantastic.
- •SweetsChocolate is good. Cannabis chocolate is good (happy to wait until I'm in your state for that). Stroopwafels are good. Anything I can easily share when hosting people is good.
- •TeaI like tea a lot. I just don't have much in way of selection. Also, I just like hosting people, see above.
- •Tickets to a showPreferably to something in NYC. Underground is good, mainstream is good too. Strong preference for comedy/plays/musicals over concerts. I still haven't gone to a concert for an artist I actually listen to.
- •BeerExtra points if it's funky and from your local area.
- •"Wearables"Or really, any weird techie thing.
- •Korean Skin Care Products
- •Delta Miles
- •The Carnegie Mellon School of Computer ScienceAs one of two colleges at my alma mater that aren't named after someone yet, I'd like to lock in the Quispe School of Computer Science as quickly as possible.