Costumes I've Worn
- •1st grade - Ironically dressed as my school principal Dr. Butler for Halloween
- •7th Grade - The HulkNo costumes were allowed in middle school so the thing to do was find a group of people, pick a theme, and make t-shirts.
- •Party AnimalIn high school I wore a lion costume and a party hat - Party Animal.
- •Psychedelic Woodland CreatureI was a camp counselor, and we got to pick themed dining hall nights. This was the theme we chose to be interpreted however one wanted. I wore the lion head from the previous costume, a beak, face paint, and carried a snake.
- •Cowboy Hat and Stamp JacketAt a wakeboard tournament at the same camp, there was a concert. During the concert, I thought it would be fun to get into a more fun outfit. I found a cowboy hat and jacket covered in stamp pictures. The night ended with me tambourine jamming on stage and crowd surfing over a dangerously small crowd of 15 or so people.
- •Marcel the Shell With Shoes On
- •The Charmin Bear