Questions I Wish My Dog Could Answer
Her name is Gertie. She's a mix between a sheepdog and a poodle and she weighs 45 pounds.
- •Do you love your frisbee more than me?
- •Does eating the same food every day get boring? Do you care?
- •What do you dream about when you move your paws in your sleep?
- •How come you like to sit on the back of couches like a cat?
- •Why do you always pretend to be excited about riding in the car, but then when we drive you look miserable and hold my hand?
- •Why did you eat that quiche that one time when you knew it wasn't for you?
- •Why do you bring me socks every time I walk in the door?
- •Why do you like to share people's chairs when they sit at the kitchen table?
- •Why are you afraid of trash bags?
- •Why are you selective as to what people you will snuggle with and what people you are afraid of?
- •How have you so expertly trained me to know exactly what you want depending on the look you give me?