Things I have learned at a 6 year old's birthday party
I learned some good stuff at a birthday party today
- •Bringing your small cuddly pups is mandatory
- •The party will go on. Rain or shine.
- •Don't buy a 6 year old clothes. They will end up in a pile under the bead making machine.
- •Sparkly cupcakes will be served. If you don't like sparkles don't come.
- •Plastic beaded jewelry is a must wear as much as possible.
- •Children will want to drag your small furry pups around the party. Make sure the fur balls are well behaved
- •Being 6 is a momentous occasion. One that deserves applause and 17 adults singing Happy Birthday in unison under one umbrella while it is pouring outside.
- •The party will end only when said 6 year old is ready. Bring your comfortable shoes