Things not to do and a nail salon
This may or may not have happened during my appointment today
- •Don't wear a micro mini skirt and sit in the pedi chair. All of us can see your lady bits because somehow you forgot to wear underwear.
- •Don't arrive 30 minutes early and demand that 3 different my people on a busy salon wait on you hand and foot
- •Don't polish your own nails while on the salon and then tell the staff you want a discount because you've done half of the work already. The salon folks had to take off her polish job and redo it. Weird.
- •Don't bark out random comments like " I bought a pack and play down the street for cheap" at random pregnant patrons
- •I repeat. Don't wear a mini in the pedi chair. I don't want to see your lady parts and neither does the male technician that is scrubbing your gnarly clubs.
- •If a child doesn't say he'll back when you say hello just let it go. Don't ask the holds mother 389 questions about the child's socialization.
- •Don't talk loudly on Your cell phone about "David" and his none of your business problems.
- •Please recognize there are others in the salon and keeping your voice at an inside level of loudness would be greatly appreciated.