Things that I think about during conferences
Lots of deep thoughts...
- •Dang. The keynote speaker is smart. I have never thought of that before
- •I wore a suit and many of the too good here look like they crawled out of their loft in their dorm
- •Why don't they have more bottled water here. I'm not a camel.
- •How long is this keynote speaker going to talk?
- •Some of my old colleagues are doing a mighty fine job and putting me down. Can't they just say hello and be nice
- •Why don't people think about a market before they design a super fancy app?
- •I cannot survive on stale cookies and 3 ounce cups of water
- •It's only been 10 min since the last time I looked at my watch?
- •There are a lot of smart people in this room
- •I spent what on this conference?
- •I know I am learning something here
- •This key note speaker is funny
- •How many people here do the same thing that I do? Am I really and entrepreneur?
- •Who can I network with next?
- •Keynote is over! Hooray! Now what was his message?