hi friends & internet friends, I turn 22 on Wednesday and would love your input on your favorite songs when you were 22/songs that you would like to be your favorite when you turn 22 (for the under aged ones). I want a power playlist for my 22nd year of life and thought I'd crowd source it!
- •22 - Taylor SwiftI added this so you don't have to (wont).
- •This is going to date me, but A Moment Like This by Kelly Clarkson. That wasn't one of my favorite songs, but I definitely heard it a lot when I was going to.Suggested by @biz
- •Die Young- Ke$ha💚💃🏻💚 my college friends and I have a choreographed dance to this and every time was a highlight of my 22nd yearSuggested by @e
- •Year was 2000 Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down
- •All the Small Things - Blink 182
- •For my 3rd choice - You pick the one you think is best- Oops I Did it Again - Britney or Bye Bye Bye - NSync
- •I'm in old. It was 1989, and a big hit was "Love Shack," by the B-52s!Suggested by @becktacular
- •Shake it off - Taylor SwiftBecause you can never have too much T Swift and 1989 was gold (well platinum is more accurate I suppose).Suggested by @KateandDogs
- •Don't know when it was actually released, but when I was 22 I was VERY into Fiona Apple. "When the Pawn" especially.Suggested by @migmags
- •Wrapped Around Your Finger - The PoliceYes, I'm ancient but I remember #22. I would be graduating in a week. A profound moment with a song. On the horns of my own dilemma, I dug the lyrical references to Scylla and Charybdis, college and Mephistopheles. I remember. Consider sneaking this one into your jammy jam list.Suggested by @bdot