CELEBRITIES WHO I WANT TO RECRUIT FOR MY GIRL GANG
I love strong women, and I love surrounding myself with strong women.
- •Kaitlyn Bristowewas a badass Bachelorette. very genuine and was probably the most vulnerable Bachelorette experience I've seen. also funny af, stylish as I'll get out, and Canadian.
- •Ellen Degeneresselfless, funny, and so kind. Ellen is a precious angel sent to us earthlings for whatever reason (we are not worthy)
- •Viola Davisso talented, intelligent, and graceful. she's one of those people that you want to make sure you listen closely when she talks. she's also BA
- •Gina Rodriguezbecause she speaks up for ALL and she is a terrific representative of Latina voices. and she's FLAWLESS.
- •Amy Poehlerher book wrecked me. she is my soul twin. I love her love for supporting other women, and being a kickass mom and a kickass career woman. #feminismrules
- •Mindy Kaling (@mindy)perfect in every way. always speaks her mind, stands up for others, utterly hilarious.
- •Kristen Wiighilarious and like a little baby fawn that I want to lovingly hug while laughing at its jokes
- •Tina Feyhilarious and snarky (without apologies). also a kickass feminist.
- •Lupita N'yongo (per @MichaelRose suggestion)brilliant actress. reminds the world that black is beautiful through her daily life. incredible positive example to all young women.
- •Chrissy Teigen (per @MichaelRose suggestion)she is a perfect example of a woman devoted to her career, her husband, and her family. makes bomb ass career moves. model/swimwear designer/cook/writer/blogger. she's one of those "she's just like us!" people to me.
- •I love that there are so many strong women that more are being suggested - guess I shoulda made an open list!