FAVORITE SONGS OF MY EX BOYFRIENDS
I've only had one actual ex boyfriend, but I'll go through the list of guys I've liked or "talked to"
- •Hot in Herre - Nellyfirst crush: Josh. I was in 4th grade, he was in 5th. he never liked me back.
- •This Is Why I'm Hot - MimsTyler, 6th grade. we were best friends who were so flirty it was ridiculous. I basically loved him.
- •Lips of An Angel - HinderAdam, 7th grade. he's still "the woooooorst" (sung like Jean-Ralphio)
- •Pieces - Reda different Tyler, 7th grade. he was a drummer and the first guy who was a musician that ruined me forever
- •it's bad that I don't remember but something by Led Zeppelin, I imagine. he also loved John Mayer (pre-Born & Raised), Ryan Adams, Kings of Leon, QueenJon, 10th grade - sophomore year of college. my first love & only "real relationship." his favorite song would switch all the time because he's a musician. I also called Led Zeppelin, "The Zepp," just to piss him off, and it never failed to do just that.
- •something by Underoath I thinkMitch, summer 2015 (also a musician). we were "talking for a couple months" till I decided I couldn't do long distance again, especially with someone I didn't love yet.
- •I'm an infant with men. it takes me 100000 years to like anyone, because I'm not easily impressed. so my male history isn't as exciting as most. sorry, folks.
- •thanks for the request, @nikkilounoel 💕