THINGS I'M NOT ABOVE
otherwise known as "pathetic things I've done" / mostly places I've changed clothes and places I've slept
- •changing clothes at a McDonald's
- •changing my clothes in my car in a Walmart parking lot
- •changing my clothes in the parking lot of a telemarketing company
- •eating food from the floor
- •sleeping on a suitcase when they ran out of beds at a summer camp
- •sleeping in the car
- •sleeping standing up during a meeting
- •sleeping in an armchair because I didn't want to sleep in a bed with 3 other chicks
- •when my ex broke up with me, I put on his hoodie and zipped it up all the way to the top then cried myself to sleep. when I woke up the snot, mascara, and tears had formed a whole new substance in the sleeve of the hoodie. I still wore the hoodie for much too long after that.
- •paying in loose change for gas
- •sobbing/weeping loudly when I saw otters at Busch gardenssenior trip in Florida. I was 18.
- •telling men about feminism or human trafficking or other social causes when they hit on me while I'm intoxicated
- •I couldn't afford a bowl of soup because my landlord double charged me and I cried in the university student center