I took my Gran to Paris
(Don't tell her she's on The Internet) (alternative title: Selfies with Gran)
- •Check her out! She's at the top of the Eiffel Tower. Chuffed.
- •Still up the Tour Eiffel, with favourite grandchild.(I am 100% sure I am not her favourite grandchild- she has two little ones (fierce competition) and I am the only one of the grownups who has had the gall to Leave The UK. Disqualified 😂)
- •Montmartre. I was surprised to discover that she knows what a selfie is.And she was getting rather sick of them at this point.
- •LouvresProgressively losing interest in this selfie lark. I remain enthusiastic.
- •Sacré CœurEvery time I interacted with a French person she would say "Well done Ana!" Erm Gran, I live here sooo... I do this a lot. Cute.
- •Gleeful triumph at VersaillesI sweet talked the queue guard into letting us skip the queue. Cos she's old and it was raining. 💪 pro tip: take an old person with you when traveling. You get better seats and stuff.
- •La galerie des glaces."So it's not an ice-cream parlour then?"
- •Musée d'OrsayMy fave. She liked it too.
- •Also Musée d'OrsayMy mum's favourite painting.
- •It was fab!
- •On the last night:Me: "Yeah David's away this week, I won't see him when I get back" Gran: "so you won't have to get up and cook his breakfast tomorrow then?" 😂😂😂